Valor Recovery Center is a Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Center focused on providing treatment for those suffering from the disease of addiction with the ultimate outcome of life renewal, restoration and recovery.
We serve residents of Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties in Ohio from our Austintown facility, located on Route 46 at 45-47 N Canfield Niles Road in the former Austintown Ambulatory Health Care Center building. We have over 50,000 sq.ft. of enclosed treatment areas, including a full fitness gym, spinning room, yoga studio, multiple lounges, computer lab, and a covered outdoor gathering space.
Our compassionate, competent teams consist of Medical Professionals, Licensed Clinicians, Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistants (CDCA), and Executive Leadership with comprehensive clinical expertise. Our staff members have helped hundreds of people in and around the Mahoning Valley achieve successful and sustainable recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Residential Treatment in our 33-bed Austintown facility
- Partial Hospitalization Programming
- Intensive Outpatient Programming
- Outpatient Programming
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Withdrawal Management (Detox)
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Case Management
- Family Programming
- Holistic Wellness
- Fitness and Recovery
All services are provided in our treatment center except for Case Management which may be provided, as allowed, at home or in the community, based on client preference.
Medicaid and most insurance accepted.
Our Accreditations and Certifications
Valor Recovery Center of Youngstown, LLC received the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission, an organization seeking to continuously improve health care for the public by evaluating health care providers and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value. The Joint Commission accredits and certifies more than 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States, and is the nation's oldest and largest standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Valor Recovery Center of Youngstown, LLC is certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. Community behavioral health agencies require certification by OhioMHAS when they provide mental health services that are subject to Department licensure of a residential facility according to section 5119.22 of the Revised Code. Agencies are certified every three years.
Valor Recovery Center is a client driven, evidence-based treatment facility focused on
individualized care. Taking a multi-dimensional approach to client treatment and care, we utilize integrated traditional components with a holistic approach to optimize the chance of successful and sustainable recovery.
- To provide the care and services that lead to a successful recovery from addiction.
- To empower our clients, and their friends and family, with the strength and courage to survive the present and see a brighter future.
- To become a pillar, not only in our clients’ lives, but also in the community, by creating positive advancement toward eradicating an epidemic level disease.
- To educate not only in recovery, but in life by providing educational opportunities, job placements, and relationship building skills.
Valor, by definition, is the act of great courage. Valor integrates the following Army core values in addition to Empathy:
- Loyalty - Have faith in us and we will have even more in you.
- Duty - Accept responsibility for those who trust us with their care.
- Respect - Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Selfless Service - The welfare of the client is placed before our own.
- Honor - Honor is a matter of carrying out, acting, and living the values of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, integrity and personal courage in everything you do.
- Integrity - Do what is right, legally and morally.
- Personal Courage - Stand up for and act upon the things that you know are honorable.
- Empathy - Understand the individual’s situation, don’t judge it.