There are so many things to be happy about. You know what they say . . . 'you become what you think about' . . . so let's think about all the things that make us happy. Everyone's happy list is different. Here is our short list.
1. Spring has finally arrived in Northeast Ohio! Yeah! Enjoying all of splendor of the season . . . warm breezes, green grass, flowers, trees . . .
2. Spending time with the people we love - our families and friends are priceless!
3. Listening to our favorite music. Or even better yet, singing along really loud.
4. Dancing with no inhibitions.
4. Cuddling with our pets. Pets love you even when you're a jerk, don't they.
5. Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens.(ok, that was cheating).
6. Making a difference, even if it’s small, in someone else’s life.
7. Belly laughs, when something is really funny.
8. Awe-inspiring moments like a beautiful sunset or gazing at the stars on a clear night.
9. Nature walks.
10. Gardening (or playing in the dirt).
That's not even close to an exhaustive list, but it's a start. What does your happy list look like?
Just thinking about the things that make us happy and writing them down . . . well, it made us happy! We should add that to the list!